In circumstances where estate or trust disagreements occur, things can become challenging and difficult to deal with. repair. At this time, you need legal advice from experienced and knowledgeable Estate Lawyers to help resolve the situation and protect your legal interests. Nanda & Associate Lawyers have impressively managed individuals, corporations and trust companies in their estate or trust litigation cases.
In Ontario, Estate Litigation has become very common. Some situations that lead to estate litigation include but are not limited to:
- Large complex estates;
- Unequal treatment of siblings in a will;
- Disposing of sentimental properties such as cottages;
- Improper provision made for dependants of the testator;
- Massive changes in a will by the testator;
- Testator not possessing testamentary capacity;
- Second spouse in disagreement or conflict with children of the first marriage;
- Executors not chosen properly.
At Nanda & Associate Lawyers, our team is committed to providing you with the most reasonable and efficient solutions. Our full-service law firm capabilities enable you to gain valuable legal counsel in all areas of the law including wealth and tax management.