Stay in Canada

Immigration Lawyer Mississauga

Canadian Immigration – Study, Work or Permanently Stay in Canada

A foreign national can stay in Canada only under certain conditions. The person should be a permanent resident, a Canadian citizen or should have a legal work permit to visit, work or study in Canada.

If you are already in Canada as a visitor, student or on a work permit, then you will need to ensure that your status is legal and valid at all times. It is essential that you apply for a renewal or a new work permit or visa before the existing one expires.

You will need to ensure that:

Make your stay in Canada stress-free contact Nanda & Associate Lawyers. Our trusted and experienced lawyers will help you on every step to make your immigration process successful.