Litigation is the process which parties undergo when they are served with court documentation, or require court intervention.
Litigation allows parties to receive decisions from Family Court judges relating to child support, custody and access, spousal support, a division of property and other related matters.
In all circumstances, when you are served with court documentation or want to initiate legal proceedings, expert Family Law Lawyers are what you need. They can provide independent legal advice personalized to the facts of your case with suitable recommendations. They help parties understand the potential legal implications of every action and are dedicated to act in your best interests and to explain you your legal rights.
There are many circumstances in which you can opt for Litigation for Family Law matters including:
- Dispute cases regarding custody of and access to a child which has not been resolved even after negotiation, collaborative law and mediation;
- The possibility of one parent removing the child from his usual residence without the other parent’s consent;
- Safety of the family can be assured only after a restraining order is issued;
- The possibility of the child being abducted or has been abducted;
- One Spouse refuses to do complete financial disclosure which is essential for determining child and spousal support and property issues;
- Presence of unresolved spousal or child support and property issues;
- Outstanding child or spousal support which needs to be enforced;
- The possibility that one parent is fast depleting family assets and a freezing order is required immediately;
- The occurrence of changes after preparing the separation agreement or court order;
- The situation of child protection exists which requires legal proceedings and or;
- When the parties require a divorce order
How We Can Help
At Nanda & Associate Lawyers, our excellent Civil litigation lawyers help in making effective representation for formulating litigation plans of action personalised to your situation. They understand your specific circumstances and provide tailored and customized solutions for each of them. Many legal complexities exist in securing court interventions, and an experienced Family Law lawyer can help you to navigate better.
Our Mississauga Family Law Lawyers are available for a no-obligation free consultation. Come and experience our quality legal counsel and personalized care we give to each client.