Mr. Vasim Shaikh is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and a member of ICCRC (Immigration Consultant of Canada Regulatory Council). Membership ID #R418903. He holds his membership in good standing since 2007 and practicing as an Immigration Consultant.
In addition to holding the professional designation with the Canadian Licensing Authorities to practice as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, he also studied Canadian immigration Law prior to writing an exam for the ICCRC membership. He also holds Bachelor’s degree from India and has worked in Income Tax Department of Central Government of India for 18 years before immigrating to Canada. He migrated to Canada in 2004 and has worked with many Canadian immigration firms since then. Although he worked in Taxation and in Information Technology in India, he is always passionate to help individuals and businesses.
Mr. Shaikh has around 12 years of experience working for Canadian immigration matters and has helped many clients successfully including individuals and businesses. He has helped businesses and corporates to expand their services in Canada through ICTs. As well he helped many Tech companies to bring workers through GTS categories. He listens to the business needs and provides solutions accordingly. He has helped many Entrepreneurs and Investors to invest in the Canadian economy and gain permanent residence.
Mr. Vasim Shaikh joined Nanda and Associate Lawyers in November 2014 and provides advice on Canadian immigration matters including Skilled workers, Family Sponsorship, Business Visas, Provincial Nominee Programs, Student Visas, and Work permits as well as other related immigration issues. He is assisting individuals as well as corporate immigration clients at our firm.
Mr. Vasim works with dedication and sincerity while dealing with each client and speaks English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, and Gujarati. He is always available for his clients to answer their inquiries and whenever they need them.
Vasim Practices In The Following Areas Of Immigration:
- Express Entry programs for Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, and Federal Skilled Trade worker program
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNPs) for Skilled workers
- Business Entrepreneur and Investor programs for Canada through Provinces
- Startup Visa programs
- Family Sponsorships including Parents and Grandparents
- Sponsorship applications for Spouse, Common-law partner and children including In-land and Outland applications
- Caregiver applications
- Humanitarian and Compassionate applications for Permanent residence
- Atlantic Immigration Programs including Rural and Northern Immigration
- Farmers Permanent residence programs
- Self Employed immigration categories for Artists and cultural activist
- Immigration Appeals with the Immigration Appeal Division
- Immigration Division Hearings on cases of medical and criminal inadmissibility
- Detention Reviews
- Applications for ARC(Authorization to Return to Canada)
- LMIAs(Labour Market Impact Assessment) including Global Talent Steam applications for IT workers
- Owner Operator LMIAs
- All Work permit applications including IMP(International Mobility Program), Intra Company Transfers
- Super visas and Visitor Visas
- Student Visas and Post Graduate work permit
- Spousal and Bridging Open Work permits
- Change of Conditions in Canada as a Student/Worker/Visitor
- Renewal of Permanent Resident Card
- Citizenship applications
- Refugee applications including Sponsorship of Group 5 and Refugee appeals
- Temporary Resident Permits
- Compliance with Immigration issues
- Refused Immigration applications of Permanent and Temporary visas
Professional Qualification To Practice Canadian Immigration:
- RCIC, Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and a member of ICCRC (Immigration Consultant of Canada Regulatory Council)
You can contact Mr. Vasim Shaikh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 905-364-4383. In case of emergency, you can reach him on his WhatsApp number at +1 416-822-8552