Mandeep Chaudhery is a licensed attorney specializing in all matters of immigration law at Nanda & Associates. After achieving his equivalency to practice law in Canada, Mandeep articled with one of the most prestigious law firms in Regina, Saskatchewan before being called to the bar in 2015. With more than seven years of practical experience in all aspects of Canadian Immigration, his diverse legal knowledge and expertise range from complex matters of personal immigration to federal litigation and appeals.
Prior to joining Nanda & Associate Lawyers in 2019, Mandeep has worked with various firms across two provinces, and with various offices located in the USA and Canada.
Mandeep’s particular areas of practice include:
- Appeals with the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) and the Federal Courts for sponsorships
- Residency Obligation Appeals
- Refugee claims
- Refugee Appeals
- Cases of criminal rehabilitation and criminal inadmissibility
- Immigration Division Hearings on cases of medical and criminal inadmissibility
- Judicial Review and Reconsiderations of previously refused applications within all immigration categories including refugee claims denied at Refugee Protection Division (RPD) or Refugee Appeal Division(RAD)
- Crafting structured and detailed responses to letter of Procedural Fairness issued by the IRCC
- Misrepresentation and inadmissibility
- Applications for Canadian permanent residence based on humanitarian and compassionate grounds
- Economic Immigration and the Express Entry program
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Mandeep’s expertise with corporate immigration includes:
- LMIAs for the low-wage and high-wage stream
- LMIAs under the Global Talent Stream
- Intra-Company Transfers
Mandeep has been called to the bar in Ontario as well as Saskatchewan and is a member of the Law Society of Ontario and the Law Society of Saskatchewan. He has also been admitted into the Ontario Bar Association and the Canadian Bar Association (CBA) including an appointment as Secretary of the Saskatchewan Chapter of the CBA from 2018-2019. He is also fluent in English, Hindi, and Punjabi.
His educational credentials include:
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) from the Punjab University, India.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management from Centennial College, Toronto ON.
- Completion of the assessment and equivalency examinations from the Federation of the Law Society of Canada in Ottawa, ON.