Visitor to Canada

Apply for a Visitor Visa for Canada

Citizens from specific countries need a visa to enter Canada. Foreign nationals from specified countries require an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) to enter Canada and don’t require the Temporary Resident Visa.

An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is required for all visa-exempt foreign nationals entering Canada by air. An eTA once issued is linked to a unique traveller’s passport electronically. The eTA will need to be applied for again if the passport is new. The validity of an eTA is till the person’s passport expires or up to five years, whichever event comes first.

Canada has a Temporary Resident Visa program which allows you to enter Canada legally for business or tourism purposes. If your dependents and spouse are citizens of another specified country and want to visit you in Canada, they may need to apply for the Temporary Resident Visa.

In the Business Visa program, foreign nationals can visit Canada for a specified duration to advance their business interests with top-class Canadian companies.

The Super Visa program helps parents or grandparents to come to Canada and live for an extended duration without having to renew their status frequently. Click here to know more.

Meet our Immigration Lawyers

Fill In the form below, We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Demo Description