Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

Express Entry Permanent Residence for Canadian Experience Class

Foreign workers with at least one-year of work experience in Canada can apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program.

Canada has strong multicultural roots and a welcoming environment for the talented foreign workers who has experience working in Canada. They have already established personal and professional relationships and are perfect candidates to apply for permanent residence in Canada. This includes international students working in Canada after completion of their study.

How to Apply

Applications under Canadian Experience Class (CEC) are processed through the Express Entry system. The applicants need to create an expression of interest for Canada immigration and develop an Express Entry profile online.

Once they receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence from the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), they can proceed with preparing their application.

Eligibility Requirements

There are a few minimum requirements to be met under this immigration process:

  • Possess a minimum of one year of professional, technical or skilled work experience in Canada in the last 36 months of the date of application (self-employment and co-op work terms do not count for students in their work terms)
  • Successfully clear the minimum language thresholds – Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) based on the job type and skill
  • Can live in any province of Canada not including Quebec (Quebec has a separate immigration program for the Experience Class)

Once the minimum requirements for this program have been successfully met, the applicant can enter his profile into the pool of candidates in Express Entry online.

Persons who are present in Canada can make applications under this program. Persons who are outside the country can also submit applications but need to do so within a period of three years of leaving their job in Canada.

The Canadian Experience Class is one of the simplest and quickest paths to receiving permanent residence in Canada. This immigration stream is highly popular amongst the international students willing to apply for immigration to Canada.

Once they complete their program in a Canadian educational institution, they will most likely secure jobs on post-graduate work permits. Upon obtaining one year of work experience in a technical, skilled or professional field, they become eligible to apply for permanent residency under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

Our dedicated immigration lawyers and consultants will assist you to resolve all your immigration queries.

Fill In the form below, We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Demo Description