Under this program, Antigua enables foreign nationals to become citizens by investing in the country as per predetermined criterion.
Antigua citizenship offers visa-free entry to more than 130 countries inclusive of UK and EU, no personal income tax on worldwide income, and no capital gains, estate, inheritance taxes.
With fast processing times of 60-90 days, you can enjoy dual citizenship and be a citizen of a socially and economically stable country.
Who is eligible?
- Foreign nationals can invest the specified amounts into the National Development Fund:
- USD 100,000 for a four-member family
- USD 150,000 for a five-member family
- Invest in a government real estate development project to the tune of minimum USD 400,000
- Invest a minimum of USD$1.5million in selected businesses
Salient Features of the program
- No language and education requirements are present
- No business or managerial experience to be demonstrated
- Simple application process with no interview stage present
- No minimum net worth requirement is present, only stated investments to be made
- Family members eligible to receive citizenship including spouse, dependent children up to the age of 25 and dependent parents and grandparents over the age of 65
- Once residency requirements are successfully met, citizenship is awarded for life
How We Can Help
Contact Nanda & Associate Lawyers today to know more about which immigration program is most suitable for you and your family. We offer legal counsel to assist you in similar investment routes to the residency of other countries. Choose us, and we will help you select the suitable pathway for you.