Many persons use this immigration category of investment to apply for permanent residency in Canada. This is a specialized immigration program launched by the Government of Canada in the year 1986.
Majorly promoted with a view to increase immigration of people in business from across the world to Canada and help increase Canada’s social and economic prosperity. The immigration streams under this investment category include:
- Quebec Immigrant Investor Program – Includes business and management people who intend to immigrate and settle in the province of Quebec
- Provincial Nominee Program- Entrepreneurs – Includes entrepreneurs who are considered for permanent residency as per individual province’s selection criteria and immigration plans
- Other Investment Options – investment options to obtain residency in other countries except for Canada
For more information on the different immigration streams under the Investment category, please visit the below pages:
- Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
- Provincial Nominee Program- Entrepreneurs
- Other Investment Options
Contact Nanda & Associate Lawyers today to know more about which route to the permanent residency of Canada is right for you. We also offer legal counsel to assist you for other countries which have similar investment routes to residency.