Notary Public Oaths and Affidavits in Mississauga
Are you looking for an experienced Notary Public Lawyer to function as an official witness for contract execution, finalization of contract agreements and other legal documents?
Nanda & Associate Lawyers have skilled Notary Publics who have witnessed more than thousands of legal documents for their clients across Mississauga, Brampton, and Toronto. They notarize documents, administer oaths, statutory declarations, declarations needed for affidavits and other solemn affirmations. They also certify documents to be the true copies of the original.
Once you want to notarize any document, take the originals and the Notary Public will make photocopies of your documents. Wait for the Notary to review your documents and agreements. Once they have confirmed their veracity, they will ask you to put your signatures on the document to be notarized. If you need to swear an oath, it will be done before signatures.
It is important to sign on the document in front of the notary, for any signature to be officially notarized. So, never sign the documents by yourself, before coming to the Notary. You will need to bring your identification proof, a government issued ID when you come.
Currently, when contracts are being signed across countries and continents, it is essential to verify the integrity of the contracts and associated legal agreements. Once an agreement is notarized, it becomes legally very difficult for any party to the contract to backtrack and say that they did not sign the agreement.
In many provinces, legal documents and other agreements can be declared, affirmed and sworn in the presence of a Commissioner of Oaths. A Commissioner of Oaths may or may not be a Notary Public. When you are planning to use the legal document or agreement internationally, it is advisable to get the document notarized. Otherwise, you may run the risk of your documents not being accepted by the institution where they are required to be submitted.
Some of the notary services we provide include but not limited to:
- Certified True Copies of Original Documents such as degrees, diplomas, certificates, wills, marriage certificates, death certificates
- Commissioning Oaths and Affidavits
- Affidavits for stolen vehicles and insurance claims
- Affidavits of service
- Name change Affidavits for child or adult in the Province of Ontario
- Gender change affidavits
- Transfer of Vehicle Ownership Affidavits including used vehicle sworn statement in case of family gift in Ontario
- Divorce Affidavits
- OSAP application Affidavits for relationship status and other issues
- Relationship Status Affidavits for common law relationships, marriage and separations
- All other Affidavits as needed by Insurance Company, Law
- Signature and Identity Verification including security clearances such as employment and background checks
- Agreements for separation, custody, cohabitation, and divorce
- Drafting promissory notes, waivers, contracts, leases, and other agreements
- Invitation letters for visitors to Canada
- Letter of consent for children to travel abroad in single or shared custody situations
- Real Estate and mortgage documents for purchase and sale or residential and commercial properties within and outside Canada
- Statutory declarations for identity confirmation, property ownership, professional accreditation relationship status, Citizenship and Immigration applications
- Statutory declarations for lost, stolen passports, Canadian travel document or statutory declaration in lieu of guarantor for passports
- Any other statutory declaration needed by an institution or law
- Draft, negotiate and finalize all kinds of statutory declaration and Affidavits
- Joint affidavits of marriage, name splits in India
- Income Affidavits
How We Can Help
It is recommended to discuss and understand your notary services requirements by calling the experienced team at Nanda & Associate Lawyers. They will provide customized solutions as per your specific circumstances. You can make a same day appointment for notary services.
Our Mississauga Notary Public Lawyers are available for a wide range of notary services. Feel comfortable interacting with our caring team who speak more than 15 languages like English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Albanian, Hindi, Punjabi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Bengali and much more.