In the EB5 direct investment program, you can invest in your own business through branded franchise locations across the US.
This program leads the path to US citizenship subject to clearing all the necessary residency requirements.
Who is eligible under the E2 program?
- Minimum investment amount is USD 500,000
- Investors eligible and willing to invest the specified amount
Salient Features of the L1 program
- Average processing time is 14-18 months for the application
- Visa duration granted is two years with a non-expiry status
- Spouse eligible for a green card
- Dependent children under 21 years are eligible for a green card
- Physical presence every six months needed to maintain US residency
- Eligible to apply for US citizenship after stay as a permanent resident for minimum two and half years out of the last five years just before the date of application
How We Can Help
Contact Nanda & Associate Lawyers today to know more about which immigration program is most suitable for you and your family. We offer legal counsel to assist you in similar investment routes to the residency of other countries. Choose us, and we will help you select the suitable pathway for you.