Under this E2 program, foreign nationals can apply for and obtain permanent residency of the US by way of investment and business in the US.
You can qualify for the E2 Investor Visa while following your long-term business goals through an investment in a US business.
Who is eligible under the E2 program?
- Foreign nationals from countries who have treaties with the US; and come to the US to manage their business or make business investments under the treaties
- Foreign national making a minimum investment ranging from USD$100,000 to $150,000
Salient Features of the L1 program
- Normal visa duration is five (5) years
- Visa extension depends upon the validity of the treaty and eligibility criteria and is granted for two years at a stretch
- Average processing time is between 60-120 days
- Spouse and children of applicant eligible for a dependent visa
- Parents of applicant are not eligible for a dependent visa
- Available only to foreign nationals from countries having a treaty with the USA
- Mandatory physical presence required in the US
How We Can Help
Contact Nanda & Associate Lawyers today to know more about which immigration program is most suitable for you and your family. We also offer legal counsel to assist you for similar investment routes to residency for other countries. Choose us, and we will help you select the suitable pathway for you.