The citizenship by investment program was introduced by St. Kitts & Nevis in 1984. This is the oldest immigration by investment program in the world.
Foreign nationals making the specified real estate investment are eligible for grant of citizenship. The program is perfect for the foreign nationals who want a second passport for convenience and more access to many countries, including the EU. Business investors will appreciate the wealth protection strategies offered by St Kitts’ attractive tax structure which has zero personal income taxes on worldwide income or capital.
Who is Eligible?
- Foreign nationals can invest USD$250,000 to the Sugar Industry Diversification Fund (SIDF)
- Foreign nationals can invest USD$400,000 in approved real estate projects which can be sold off after a period of five years
Key Features of the Program
- Multiple investment options available with different amounts and diverse assets
- Investment amounts as mentioned above are exclusive of Government and Due Diligence fees applicable as stated by the St Kitts government
- Applicants eligible for citizenship and second passport once the program requirements are successfully met
- Strong Passport allows visa-free travel to more than 140 countries including EU Schengen and UK
- Business-friendly and attractive tax-free regime present in St Kitts
- Dependent children can be included up to the age of 30 years
- Dependent parents can be included from the age of 55 years and up
- Visit to St Kitts not required to obtain citizenship
Contact Nanda & Associate Lawyers today to know more about which immigration program is most suitable for you and your family. We offer legal counsel to assist you in similar investment routes to the residency of other countries. Choose us, and we will help you select the suitable pathway for you.