Saint Lucia is an island nation which is a part of the Caribbean area. It is also a member of Commonwealth of Nations. With a safe and stable economy and political environment, Saint Lucia is a suitable choice for you and your family.
This citizenship by investment program was introduced in the year 2016. Under this program, foreign nationals may apply for citizenship with their spouse, dependent children and dependent parents.
Who is eligible?
- Foreign nationals above the age of 18
- Due diligence checks need to be cleared
- Foreign national have four options for investment
- Contribution to the national economic fund which is a minimum of USD100,000 and increases with each additional dependent
- Contribution to government approved real estate project to the tune of USD300,000 (inclusive for the applicant and all dependents) which is to be held for a minimum period of five (5) years
- Contribution to Pre-approved enterprise projects for a minimum of USD1million and minimum three permanent jobs to be created
- Investment in non-interest-bearing Government bonds to be held for minimum five years after obtaining citizenship
Salient features of the program
- Citizenship is for life and cannot be revoked
- Visa-free travel to over 120 countries (including the Schengen Area)
- Dual citizenship is possible
- Any number of dependents can be included in the application
- Flexible investment options are available to the investor
- No requirement of language proficiency or interview
- No travel or stay requirement is present for obtaining residency or citizenship (only the Oath of Allegiance needs to be taken in Saint Lucia or its embassy or consulate)
How We Can Help
Contact Nanda & Associate Lawyers today to know more about which immigration program is most suitable for you and your family. We offer legal counsel to assist you in similar investment routes to the residency of other countries. Choose us, and we will help you select the suitable pathway for you.