Malta is a member of European Union and located to the south of Italy. It is a financially and economically stable country with a favourable tax regime.
Under this program, foreign nationals are offered citizenship of Malta by the investment in the country of Malta.
Once obtained, Maltese citizenship is valid for life and can be passed down to generations. This program is highly advantageous as you and your family can enjoy world-class healthcare and education. You can travel visa-free worldwide across more than 185 countries. You and your family members can also live, study and work anywhere in the 28 EU countries.
Who is eligible?
- Foreign nationals making a donation of €650,000 to the Government development fund with additional amounts for spouse and dependent children
- Real estate investment to be done – either by purchasing property worth minimum of €350,000 or by leasing property of minimum €16,000 per year (to be held for a minimum of five years)
- Investment of minimum €150,000 in approved bonds or shares (to be maintained for a minimum period of five years)
Salient features of the program
- Residency period requirement is 12 months to obtain the residence card
- Citizenship is granted within 24 months of residence card issuance
- Clear background and criminal records for applicant and dependents
- Medical examinations to be cleared for applicant and dependents
- Malta government has a due diligence process for applicant and dependents
- International health insurance policy required for applicant and dependents
How We Can Help
Contact Nanda & Associate Lawyers today to know more about which immigration program is most suitable for you and your family. We offer legal counsel to assist you in similar investment routes to the residency of other countries. Choose us, and we will help you select the suitable pathway for you.