The Grenada investment program makes the applicant eligible for an E2 visa to the United States.
Also known as the ‘Spice Isle’, Grenada offers the possibility of dual citizenship and its passport holders can travel visa-free to more than 135 nations. There are two different routes available for applicants to apply for Grenada citizenship- Government Donation to National Transformation Fund (NTF) and by Real Estate Investment.
Who is eligible?
- Foreign nationals making a minimum investment of USD$200,000 into the government donation for national transformation fund (NTF)
- Foreign nationals making an approved real estate investment of minimum USD$350,000
Salient Features of the program
- Quick application process which issues a decision within 60 days of applying
- Quality educational university and colleges available for students
- Zero personal income, wealth and inheritance taxes
- No requirement to stay in Grenada for receiving citizenship
- Processing, due diligence and government fees are exclusive of the investment amount
How We Can Help
Contact Nanda & Associate Lawyers today to know more about which immigration program is most suitable for you and your family. We offer legal counsel to assist you in similar investment routes to the residency of other countries. Choose us, and we will help you select the suitable pathway for you.