Dominica is an island country in the Caribbean. It is a part of the British Commonwealth and citizens of Dominica enjoy visa-free travel across the Schengen countries and more than 135 other nations.
This citizenship by investment program was formulated in 1993 under the law of Dominica to advance the economy of the country.
Dominica has a stable legal and economic environment and offers the possibility of security for you and your family. Foreign nationals can apply for and obtain Dominica citizenship by the investment route in this program. Citizenship once obtained passes down through generations and cannot be revoked.
Who is eligible?
- Foreign nationals making a minimum investment of USD$220,000 for five (5) years in an approved real estate project in the country of Dominica
- Foreign nationals from any country are eligible
Salient Features of the program
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- Maintaining citizenship does not require physical residency
- No limit on the number of dependents on the principal applicant
- Parents of the applicant over the age of 55 years are eligible as dependents
- Children from the age of 18-30 years are eligible as dependents (if they are financially dependent on the parents)
- Investment yield available on certified investments
- Average processing time is 90-120 days
How We Can Help
Contact Nanda & Associate Lawyers today to know more about which immigration program is most suitable for you and your family. We offer legal counsel to assist you in similar investment routes to the residency of other countries. Choose us, and we will help you select the suitable pathway for you.