Nanda Law Firm, respected Canadian Immigration Lawyers & Licensed Immigration Consultants, are here to help you immigrate to Canada. With an excellent success rate, we have helped hundreds of families realize their dream to settle in Canada. Whether the client is a Professional Skilled Worker or a Business Entrepreneur/Investor our experienced immigration lawyers have handled cases from diverse realms. We believe in a personalized approach to every case and ensure all Canadian immigration requirements are met. Nanda Lawyers are your best bet to receive permanent resident status in Canada.
Contact us now to get your Free immigration assessment done right away!
The Nanda Difference
Our talented lawyers and consultants offer you professional guidance for immigrating to Canada. We undertake preliminary immigration assessment within one business day. Simple ‘Assessment Questionnaire’ analyses your suitability for Canadian immigration. We process your in-depth information to provide you with a precise eligibility assessment. If assessment is considered suitable, we proceed with the Canadian immigration process.
At Nanda & Associate Lawyers P.C we provide wide range of options to secure Canadian visa, including:
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
- Canadian Experience Class(CEC)
- Businessman, investor or entrepreneur
- Family Sponsorships(Spouse, Children and Parents)
- Work visas for Intra-company transfers, NAFTA, GATS
- Work visas for Nanny/Live-In and Live-out Caregiver
- Services for Permanent residences(Renewal of PR Card, Issues with status, appeals)
- Visitor visas including Super Visa
- Student visas
- Provincial Nominee Programs for Professionals/Family relatives/ Business persons
- Quebec Immigration programs (Skilled worker, Investors, Entrepreneurs)
- Temporary resident permits
Canada also provides potential immigrants with options to apply under Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP). Certain provinces of Canada including Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and the Yukon Territory provide immigration under special categories aimed at strategic occupations, students, and investors. We also provide services for Quebec immigration for various categories.
Some Immigration Routes into Canada
- Federal Skilled Worker Class – Canadian economy attracts the experienced and skilled foreign professionals. Skilled workers usually apply through point-based system. According to new criteria effective from January 2015, all Federal Skilled worker applications are also required to meet the criteria of Express Entry. However, this will not be a restriction as it is based on an applicant’s skills and therefore everyone can apply provided they have chances to meet the criteria of 67 points based on their education, work experience, language skills and other factors. Consult our lawyers to know if you meet Canadian immigration criteria under the federal skilled worker program.
- Canadian Experience Class – Foreign students graduating in Canada or temporary foreign workers often have the right blend of skills necessary to be granted a visa under Canada experience class. They can successfully make the switch from temporary to permanent Canadian residents. These people are familiar with Canadian economy and culture. Knowledge of French or English along with work experience is necessary to apply. Effective January 1, 2015, CEC category is also subject to Express Entry criteria.
- Intra – Company transfers/NAFTA/GATS: Canadian companies having their branches outside of Canada and intending to bring qualified professionals in Canada, may utilize this option to bring their employees. Foreign workers may have option to apply for Permanent residency if they qualify.
- Family Class – Nanda & Associate Lawyers have helped families reunite with their loved ones. We understand the pain immigrant feels in leaving their families behind in their country of residence. Learn how you can sponsor your family members into Canada. Sponsor your wife, family or same sex partner into Canada under family class visa. Click here for more information on Family Class Sponsorship.
- Business Class Investors – Are you an experienced businessman running or managing a business? If you intend to migrate to Canada based on the business management experience and investment, business visa category may be the best fit for you. Applicants need have net worth of minimum CAD$1.6 million through legal means and invest an amount of $800,000 in Canada. Funds invested are secure and will be refunded without any interest after five year period. Options for Non-refundable investment are also available.
Let our experts assess you for the Investor program of Canada. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 905-405-0199 to book a free consultation today.
For more information: